dinsdag 9 oktober 2012



♫ IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN !!!! ♫
Yodelaaahiiiiitie :-)
(click to enlarge)
Do you
want beautiful collage sheets but don't want to spend a fortune to make
them?  Then spend a while in my little corner of the World Wide Web and check out the discount  !!!
Have fun shopping at
 
 *****************************************************
Or ....... grab this FREE COLLAGE SHEET !!!!
I had some leftovers when I designed my latest music sheets
(as you can see at my earlier post)
MUSIC INSTRUMENTS
You can save the PNG collage sheet → HERE ←
You can save the JPEG collage sheet → HERE ←
Click TWICE on the sheet to save it FULL SIZED
(It must be 3300x2550 px) 300 DP
Make Your Own Kind Of Music !!!! :-)
NOTE
This sheet is available until oct. 31th
ENJOYYYYY xxx

3 opmerkingen:

  1. thanks Rian , I'm often hunting around for just one instrument so this will come in handy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh thank you!! I was just looking for something like this. Perfect timing. I'm a new follower, too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen